Monday, December 31, 2007
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Friday, December 28, 2007
Christmas is over and with a ho-hum shopping season for the retail stores they are dropping prices faster than a hookers skirt. So here are some SUPER SAVINGS:
RED ENVELOPE - Save 70% on their Winter Sale items...Our Favs: Swiss Army Key Chain & Retro Loop Necklace (PS check out their Gift of Good Fortune Sweepstakes)
MAKEUP.COM - 25% off all the Gitz and Glamour you need for the New Year. Take a look at Bloom products and you will have everyone taking a second look at you.
SHARPER IMAGE - FREE shipping on orders over $50.
MAGIC KIDS - 50%-70% off NAME BRAND kids clothing....discount code: MK42132
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Monday, December 24, 2007
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Move over McDreamy and make room for McIcky. It appears metrosexuality is finally losing it's steam. You don't have to look far to find a half-decent Hollywood hottie or pseudo-celeb (sorry Justin Bobby) appearing as if they've just rolled out of bed. (And this aint just bed head sister, this is bed everything.)Lucky for the rest of us, the "pajama game" trend is just around the corner. Fashion designers like Junya Watanabe, Miu Miu, and Lanvin will make sure that men don't have roll out of bed in their pj's to get this look in 2008. Clothes will now come wrinkled and mismatched right off the rack! (Bed head and scruffy beard not included.) But don't worry, genie pants are also coming back (thanks Dior!) so your man will have his pick of McIcky or MC Hammer. *sigh*By the way, if you're wondering who's doing scruffy best, my picks are: Johnny Borrell, Keanu Reeves, Matthew McConaughey, and Adrian Grenier. ( Johnny Depp wasn't added to the list -- that's a given!)
Friday, December 21, 2007
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
This too cute for words hat box comes complete with philosophy's scrumptious gingerbread man shower gel and bubble bath (8 oz.), shimmer body lotion (2 oz.) and high-gloss lip shine. Lather up, scrub, and pucker up with the spicy, refreshing scent of ginger that will evoke a warm sense of holiday joy reminiscent of times spent eating cookies and building houses. It's a calorie-free, guaranteed head-to-toe memorable experience!
Monday, December 17, 2007
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Friday, December 14, 2007
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Here it is The Hip and Trendy Top Ten Guy Gifts
10. Help him fight the bird attack he was under. Wether it was his fault for parking under the tree or they just decided to gang up on him the Sh*! Kit enables him to remove that clear-coat-eating waste from his car.
9. Give any suit a little edge with these hip yet subtle skull cufflinks. Let your mans style shine.
8. You Rock My Walls from Urban Outfitters is the perfect way to show his taste in music. Quality reporductions of tour posters for historic concerts and more. Each one is a framed lithograph and ready to hang. Rock On.
7. Help your sleepless nights and stifle his snoring with this Sona Pillow from Brookstone. It has been clinically tested and will have you counting your Zzzz s in no time.
6. Nothing beats a well groomed man...here are a half dozen products from Anthony Logistics to keep him smooth and clean. And as a bonus there is a reusable tavel bag that fits snugly into the shoe compartment of his luggage. Small and tidy.
5. This rich velet blazer from Banana Republic will keep him warm and looking good this winter. It's the perfect jacket for those holiday parties or for a hip casual look.
4. Memory by Philosophy is a generously sized, sage-scented candle . Fill your surroundings with rich Sage, which helps to clear the mind and relieve stress, allowing you to unwind and remember times of love, laughter and joy.
3. The astroturf-clad cofee table book is ore than just a conversation piece. The Sports Book is the sports buff's bible. It is equipt with rules and game-winning strategies for more than 200 sports.
2. Like wine, beer should be served in a glass designaed to enhance its particular flabor and aroma. This classic Pilsner glass has a tapered shape that brings out the bst in the brew. And its monogrammable. What could be better than personalized beer glasses?
1. So he's great but does he ask for directions? Here is an easy-to-use Magellan Maestro GPS navigaion system. It has a large, 4.3" widescreen color tourch screen with intuitive user interface ad SiRF Star III chipset for fast GPS positioning and accuracy. It calculates routes by shortest time, distance or by type of route. This will ensure you get to all your holiday gatherings on time and without any discussion of directions.
Monday, December 10, 2007
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Saturday, December 8, 2007
Ahhh something finally warm and sensual. This sweater combines sumptuous texture with a comfortably chic, body-conscious fit. Ribbed cowl and cuffs. Hits at hip - very flattering.