Sunday, August 26, 2007
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Friday, August 24, 2007
Yes, that's right - they have impressed me once again. Last month I blogged about their Menswear Inspired Dress, which I must say I have seen on the street and it is a wonderful looking dress, and now they have another MUST HAVE - behold the Striped Trapeze Ruffle Top. You will want to pair this with your favorite jeans or even dress pants. The trapeze shape accentuates your figure while the ruffled front and shirred puff sleeves make a fashion statement all on their own. Do yourself and your wardrobe a favor and add a few new items. At $40 this is a great deal!
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Everyone loves BOOBIES and I am no exception so when I heard there was a site called FEELYOURBOOBIES.COM I rushed to see what it was all about. Here's the scoop - Feelyourboobies.com was started by a young cancer survivor just to get a laugh from her friends. It's has grown into a full-fledge NATIONAL awareness campaign spreading the word to young women about the importance of self breast exams, breast cancer awareness, etc. The clothes, stickers and other feel your boobies paraphernalia is just great - and I giggle every time I see it or read it. Go to FEELYOURBOOBIES.COM support a great cause and have fun Feeling your Boobies.
Monday, August 20, 2007
Sunday, August 19, 2007
It's true - whether they are young or old, real or fake, perky (now) or droopy -please ladies - give yourself some support. I spent my afternoon "out and about" and you wouldn't believe how many women I saw let 'em all hang out. After a very educational day I decided to come back and share some rules I think should strictly be enforced. You be the judge...
Over the years our bodies change - and so should our bras and panties.
- Never, ever, ever place your bras in the dryer- they come out in weird shapes and if you have an underwire FORGET ABOUT IT
- Wait at least one week after your period before buying new bras - trust me your boobs do change size - and if you don't believe me just ask your boyfriend, husband, significant other, girlfriend or mate ; )
- Focus on fit not fashion - well that is if you care how you are going to look with clothes on - now if you are going to have your clothes off FASHION FASHION FASHION
- Wear flesh or nude color bras with white shirts-white on white screams SUPER WHITE and you look like you have headlights
- Try your bras on before you purchase - you will not be the same size in every brand - NOW I am the biggest offender of this one but HEY I'm trying
- Wear white pants with COLORED panties-I thought this was a no brainer -yup I was wrong
- Wear a bra that is TOO tight- your boobs spill out from the top and your back gets wrinkles
- Wear a tube top without a bra - put one on if you need it- your boobs will thank me later
- Wear thongs that I can see - nobody wants to see your panties
- Go without PANTIES if I am going to see your "plumbers crack," enough said
Looking for something different, very unique, polished, and titanium...check out this hip ring featuring a brushed gun metal gray detachable band in the center from Just Metal. I love this ring - just not sure my guy could wear it without me always wanting to play with it.
Monday, August 13, 2007
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Indulge without having to worry about how many hours you will have to put in at the gym this week. With these sweet smelling, delightful little chocolate soaps your next wash will be amazing. The box contains an aray of soaps sented with milk chocolate, cherry chocolate, peppermint and butterscotch and it will leave your bathroom smelling like a candy store and you will be GUILT FREE!!