Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Return Of Mr. Big...


Mr. Big, Carrie, Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte ARE BACK!!! The Sex and the City movie just started shooting, and everyone is buzzing about what Carrie will be wearing. I have been a big fan of the series but I am not so sure about the movie. Can't we just let a good thing be?


Although I may be undecided about the movie one thing is for sure nothing can stop me from loving Carrie's wardrobe. FabSugar has just posted pictures from a scene in the movie so we can get a sneak peak. Hooray!


This little green number is what I call a "Mona Lisa" yup you guessed it looks great from a far but get a clittle closer and WOW, BAM it's just not that great. The green on green floral print contrast is great and is totally expected of Carrie. As for the accessories I have to agree with FabSugar; the smattering of "edge" was a little too much for me. In my opinion, she should have picked one studded item instead of going with both the belt and the shoes. Oh, and that Eiffel Tower purse made me want to jump off the real thing. What a disaster. Anyway, this won't stop me I am looking forward to seeing more from the move - to be honest I can't wait!

No comments:

The Hip and Trendy Headline Animator

The Hip and Trendy