Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Swango Swap



If you're like me I wasn't sure what Swango was when I first heard about it either...now, after finding out it is something I want to pass along to my fellow shoppers because it will change your life....or at least the way you shop. So what is Swango - it is an online swapping market. YES an online clothing swapping market. You can get everything from Womens, Juniors to Mens clothing - it's wonderful and must have been sent to us from the heavens. And there is more...for every item you purchase a portion of the transaction fee goes to Dignity U Wear which provides clothes to families in need. So shop now, shop often and spread the love at Swango. Thanks to my friends at Fashiontribes.com for opening my eyes to this wonderful site.

No comments:

The Hip and Trendy Headline Animator

The Hip and Trendy