Sunday, January 6, 2008

Webhosting Anyone...

So I have been blogging for some time now and a friend of mine has been talking to me about my site and how it is managed. He too blogs and if I may say, he is really good at it. He runs a small business, maintains a blog, and still works a full time job. With that being said, we ofter talk about the pros and cons of webhosting. Me being totally hosting illerate turned to web hosting choice which helped me chose the right web hosting solution. The site was really easy to navigate, it asks some narrowing questions and then up pops your solutions. You ultimatley make the final decsion but it gives great suggestions. It made this girl who loves to blog feel a little more tech savvy.

No comments:

The Hip and Trendy Headline Animator

The Hip and Trendy