1. Put it in writing: Edie Raether, author of Sex for the Soul says, "A handmade card means much more than an expensive gift. It is the thought that counts!"
3. Those who listen get to have deeper, more meaningful connections. If you show a genuine interest, they will go to a deeper level of sharing with you.
5. Find out your date's favorite childhood meal and fix some surprise comfort food.
7. Write a love letter. Tell that special someone not what you like about them, but how and why what you like makes your life better.
8. Send flowers—even to men. Not your style? Send a bouquet of balloons - they cheer anyone up.
Using any of these tips will ensure that your date always feels honored, respected and valued. And that is something you always want to accomplish. For more romantic tips visit Romance For Everyone . Also, always remember to always be honest to yourself and the other person and your love will be sure to flourish. Don't let breakups get you down.