Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What's Eating You - DEBT?

We have all faced the ugly slew of bills we receive every month forcing us to relive all the purchase of the prior month. Uhh, mine looks like an outfit to go out, accessories, oh the perfect shirt I just have to have...a new pair of not-so-needed shoes, dinner out with friends that lead to drink and then some late night munchies. And the list goes on because I tend to spend money on things I don't necessarily need...but more or less WANT. And that is why at the end of every month I get this sick feeling - well that is I used to get this sick feeling. I changed my ways...well the fact of matter is I owed it to myself because if I didn't do it I would be drowning in debt with no room to store all of my stuff.
How did I do it? Debt Management is the way to go. And there are several ways to manage your debt...you can check on the Internet for a Debt Management company, Debt Consolidation etc. There are plenty of them, or you could tighten your belt and do it yourself. It can be done but you need to be able to step back and take a hard look at your spending, and that's the easy part. What is hard comes next, changing your ways. OK so you go to the mall and pick up the things you need GREAT JOB, and then you are at Target and you pick up a few things but you see this great sale on sunglasses and you really WANT them but should you. NO resist temptation!! Remember your debt management plan - stick to it and you can become debt free. If you need additional help find a company that suits your needs...there are plenty. Good Luck it is a tough job but it will lead to financial freedom! Debt Management

No comments:

The Hip and Trendy Headline Animator

The Hip and Trendy